Free shipping for orders over $50
Automatic discounts for orders over $50
Living by Grace
Book 3 of “Growing in Christ “
Do you want to experience the joyful, abundant, and purposeful life Jesus offers? This practical, biblical book, based on Doug Britton’s experience counseling thousands of people, will help you:
- Enjoy God’s love.
- Accept God’s forgiveness for everything you have done wrong.
- Trust God, not your feelings.
- Depend on God’s power, not your own.
- Fully devote yourself to Jesus.
- Live life as an adventure.
Doug Britton, M.Ed., MFT. LifeTree Books. Paperback: 5½ x 8½. Wire “spiral” binding. 132 pages.
How will reading "Living by Grace" help me change?
This book doesn’t just tell you what to do. It shows you how to do it, with:
- Self-assessment quizzes to identify reasons for problems
- “Make it personal” questions throughout the book (with space to write your answers) that help you apply the lessons
- Exercises that help you understand and believe key truths
- Personal plans that help you change
Is this book cross-cultural?
Yes. Since it is based on the Bible, its truths apply to every racial and ethnic group.
Can I use this book for a small group study?
Yes. Living by Grace includes a small group leader’s guide with:
- Tips for leaders
- Step-by-step meeting plan
- Discussion questions for each chapter
What are some topics covered in "Living by Grace"?
In these pages you will learn key truths that will help you live in a confident, joyful relationship with Jesus. You will read answers to questions such as:
- Does God love me?
- Does God forgive everything I have done?
- What does it mean to trust God, not my feelings?
- How can I depend on God’s power, not my own?
- What does it mean to fully devote myself to Jesus?
- How can I live life as an adventure?
Why do readers say they like "Living by Grace"?
- It is practical, cross-cultural, and Bible-based.
- Text is broken into small, easily-digested portions.
- Points are clearly identified with headings, bullets, and check boxes.
- The writing style is direct and straight-forward.
- “Make it personal” questions help readers apply the lessons.
- Wire binding makes it easy to write in the book.
Learn how to live in God’s grace and power
Even the sincerest Christians sometimes feel trapped by feelings of inferiority or guilt. We burden ourselves with religious duties and beat ourselves up when we fail. We think we never quite measure up, and we wonder how God could possibly love us. We are ruled by our emotions, not God’s word.
These thoughts keep us from experiencing God’s grace and the abundant life Jesus offers us (John 10:10).
Regardless of where you are on your journey with God, this book will remind you of God’s unfailing love and goodness, help you discover his purpose for your life, and strengthen your heart with a new understanding of his grace.
Part of the “Growing in Christ” series
This is the first book in the “Growing in Christ” series. The three books are: