Enjoy a thrilling friendship and sexual relationship
This Bible-based book on sex, romance, and sexuality shows married Christian couples how to join together, body and soul, in the sweet and thrilling sexual intimacy God intends for them. Its practical, biblical advice will help you experience new depths in your friendship and sexual intimacy.
The Bible offers pure and exhilarating sexuality. Celebrating Intimacy and Romance shows couples timeless truths that help them escape the world’s corrupting influences and enjoy a delightful sexual relationship.
You can look forward to making love with love, playfulness and tenderness, just like Solomon and his beloved in the Song of Solomon.
This Bible-based book on friendship, romance, and sex is ideal for —
Couples who have a wonderful sex life and friendship but desire even greater intimacy.
Couples trying to overcome misinformation or bad past sexual experiences. It is indispensable for people who say things such as:
- “The only time he talks is when he wants sex.”
- “The Bible says it’s her duty to have sex with me.”
- “He pushes me away when I get romantic.”
- “You want me to do what?!”
- “I feel like screaming when he touches me.”
In these pages, you will discover —
- The Bible’s positive view of sex in marriage
- The difference between “making love” and “having sex”
- Why the world’s picture of sex is unsatisfying – and why the Bible’s is so exciting
- Steps to overcoming sexual sins – past or present
- Guidelines for healing from rape and past sexual abuse
- How to build a great friendship with your spouse
- How — and how not — to approach your mate to make love
- The Bible’s guidelines for Christians wondering about oral sex and other activities
- The art of giving your spouse pleasure
- The art of receiving and enjoying pleasure without guilt
This book is biblical, practical, and easy to read
“Make it personal” questions are scattered throughout Celebrating Intimacy and Romance to help you apply its Bible-based advice in your marriage. It is comprehensive, yet reader-friendly.
Memory verses invite action. Each chapter begins with a memory verse, since memorizing God’s word changes our hearts and helps us follow his ways.
It is ideal for individuals, couples, and small groups
You can read Celebrating Intimacy and Romance on your own, with your spouse, or in a small group. It is perfect for a six-week study.
Guidelines for small group leaders and discussion questions for each chapter are found at the back of the book. (Read more about using this book in a small group or church marriage ministry.)
This book is part of the “Marriage by the Book” series
You can study Celebrating Intimacy and Romance on its own. In addition, you may be interested in the other books in the “Marriage by the Book” series. Although these books bulid on each other, each book stands as a complete book by itself.
The eight books are —