Practical • Biblical • Cross-Cultural
Doug Britton Legacy Newsletter — February 29, 2020
I’m writing with a quick personal update and also an exciting announcement.
On the personal front: I am continuing to work on a series of 48 free one-week Bible studies for individuals, small groups, churches, and other ministries. The first books are being trialed in a key ministry and a large church, with great feedback. Please pray for God’s direction as I write the remaining studies. I hope to release them this spring. I’ll keep you up-to-date.
The exciting announcement: In 2019, my website had 655,647 page views. I’m excited because these were people who want practical, cross-cultural insights and tools to help them apply God’s Word in their daily lives.
Just in case you missed one or more of the top 10 Bible studies or books, feel free to check out the following top 10 webpages from 2019:
Top 10 Online Bible Studies in 2019:
1. The Power in Humility
2. Did Jesus Say I Must “Love Myself” First?
3. You Have a Purpose in Life
4. Be a Generous Person
5. Questions for Bible Studies
6. Turn Away from Astrology and the Occult
7. Encourage One Another
8. What God Says about Anger in the Bible
9. Replace Irritation with Grace
10. Afraid of Death or Dying? Bible Study on Fear of Death
Top 10 Books Purchased in 2019:
1. Victory Over Grumpiness, Irritation, and Anger
2. Who Do You Think You Are?
3. Making Christ the Cornerstone
4. Getting Started, Getting Connected
5. Talking with Respect and Love
6. Laying a Solid Foundation
7. Improving Your Teamwork
8. How to Lead a Christ-Centered Small Group
9. Overcoming Jealousy and Insecurity
10. Conquering Depression
I hope one or more of these resources is helpful. Look for my next newsletter, which will introduce new online Bible studies I am finishing. I think you’ll find them helpful.
Doug Britton, President
LifeTree Books and LifeTree Institute
7405 Greenback Lane #204
Citrus Heights CA 95610